Re: Sega Universal Sound board question

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 13:39:10 EDT

I was thinking I could either lower the resistance of R7, which comes from
the External audio output, or increase R8, 9 , and 10 which controls the
signal coming from the three sound channels on the Soundboard. Would that
work?

You can look at the schematic here for reference on page-2 -->
http://rossiters.com/Sega/star-trek-sound.pdf

Would any of this have to do with the filtering network? Sometimes the
sounds are a bit staticy.

Thanks.

Matt