Asteroids Dlx centering

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_macman_at_froggy.com.au>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 20:02:28 EDT

Gang,

Had a bad 6012 DAC on my Ast Dlx boardset. Replaced it with a AD561JD
from my Taito PCB (in the second position).

New DAC is working fine but... picture is too far left.

I've checked the monitor centering without the yoke plugged in as
described in the Electrohome manual and the dot is dead centre.

I'm now wondering if you need to change BOTH DACS at the same time? Or
is it something else.

Cheers
MacMan