RE: FS: TMS5220CNL ....STAR WARS and Others....special pr ice

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 16:50:36 EST

All,
***

 Please correct me if I am wrong, but and
from what I recall the TMS5220CNL is the Chip
used on the SOUND / SPEECH BOARD and in fact is
responsible for Generating the Speech you actually
hear during Game Play, etc....

 Yes these are pretty Rare, at least from what I have
seen and typically You would use 1 Per Boardset.

 Arcadius........... :_)