Re: Please help with Asteroids AVG?

From: Travis Shire <boardjunkie_at_techie.com>
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 21:42:36 EST

Board boots, and passes self test, but has picture shown. Op amps and 4066's look fine on the scope, but maybe I'm missing something? Perhaps something in the state machine?
     Any help would be appreciated!

Thank You,
Michael Kelley

Doubtful the state machine has anything to do with it. Problems here cause the watchdog to freak. I would check data lines going to the d/a convertors to see if all of them are normal. Anything not normal will cause the display to be corrupt. A problem there will most likely be in the position counter section.

Travis