Cinematronics testing

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 12:06:12 EST

I was able to con Mark Shostak into helping me with some Cinematronics
'stuff' last night. Among other things, Mark brought over some test
equipment. Pretty cool stuff. His CMG (which is not yet finished - are
you getting on that real soon Mark?) was outfitted with some custom
diagnostics including an LCD display. No monitor necessary for
troubleshooting.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) my CCPU worked from the start so we
didn't get to really use the diag. AFAIK, it could all be just some
fancy wires and such ;^) Here are some pictures. Pay no mention to the
excess components on my bench required for time travel...

Overview:
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/cine/cmg/cine1.jpg

Detail:
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/cine/cmg/cine2.jpg

And apparently the wrong way to test a cinematronics sound card :)
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/cine/cmg/snd_ex.jpg

tm