FS: SP0250 Speech Chip Limited #

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 15:57:11 EST

Hi,

***********PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER, RESPOND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS
NOT THE VECTOR LIST***************

I have a very limited # of SPO250 Speech Chips that are used on Sega
Vector games and some laser disk games. These are unused as are all the
chips that I sell. If you would like a price list of all the parts I
have in stock, just ask and I will send it over. I feel very lucky to
have stumbled across these as I have never seen them come up before. I
will say that these are very rare. I have a limited # of these and when
they are gone they are gone. I found these in a box with some other
stuff that I bought last month and I have tucked 20 away for myself and
have a few left to sale:) Shipping will be $4.50 which might seem like
a lot, but that is what it costs for the small priority mail box with
tracking information. Those boxes will keep the chips safe. The prices
for the chips are below. You can pay me by Paypal at
 catfishh@bellsouth.net or you can send a MO or cashiers check to
the below address. If I have dealt with you several times in the past
then a personal or business check is not a problem. Just let me know
what you need.

1 for 8.50
5+ 7.50

Mark Capps