Re: VECTOR:Source for Tempest PCB interconnect cables

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 18:00:25 EST

I have two spare tempest interconnect cables that I will donate to two
lucky vectorlist members for free. Bert is winner #1 if he is in
seriously in need of one. First reply from someone who honestly needs
one gets the second. Please don't ask if you just need a spare please. :-)

Bert, send me your address.