RE: Custom chips!

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_someotherplace.com>
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 10:25:47 EST

Hi Dave,

I'm not very good with most custom chip #'s, but I've managed to use Google
many times to dig up the info from old posts on r.g.v.a.c. Every now and
then sellers who do know the ID of the chips, or people with bad ones
looking for replacements, list out that info. (Sorry if you already tried
there!)

Just a tip,
Richard