Armor Attack power problem

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 08:28:50 EST

Got an Armor Attack here that doesn't want to come on
when I plug it in. Now, the game works just fine, but
when I initially plug it in, it does nothing. Dead.
Unplug, replug, the marquee may come on, but no game
board. Plug it in for the third time and everything
comes on.

I'm presuming it is a power supply problem, but what?
It has a Computer Data supply and I've just replaced
the 2N6577 power transistor and the electrolytic caps
in the +5V section.

Suggestions?

tm