Re: TECH: Voltage Problems - 15V2000

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 16:13:04 EST

Not joking (I don't think anyway - haven't seen any pricing for a cage). In
reality I am just sick of messing with it. As for replacing parts, I've
replaced about 80% of it. I would prefer to fix it, but I just can't seem to
figure it out... I may try to replace the rest (except the HVT). Are HVT's
available for this model anymore?

Bottom line: I'm just frustrated with it and want to get it done and out of
the shop. All suggestions are welcome. :-)

Regards,
-Commander Dave

> > Does anyone have a 15V2000 (or a 19V2000) High Voltage cage for sale?
> >

> you must be joking!!!
>
> if it's desperate then just change EVERYTHING, use modern parts like 1%
MOS resistors and 105'low impedence caps.