Re: Space Duel oscillating image

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_someotherplace.com>
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 14:04:20 EST

I had an SD board that blew a small cap that resulted in a similar symptom.
I can't recall the specific location of it on the board but it was a very
small filter cap; I believe a silver colored axial of a very low value. It
blew it in half. Game was up and running just fine one minute, popped the
cap during play. Check around the board for not-so-obvious damaged
components.

Richard