FS: 6012 / DAC312

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 07:19:35 EST

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE VECTORLIST, PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS:)

Hi,

I have some DAC312HP's for sale, they are the substitute part for the
AM6012 found on Atari color vector board sets. I have around 150 of
these for sale and they are all brand new old stock. It has been noted
lately that Analog Devices sells this part for $4.50, but I want to
clear that up. If you sign up on their web site and search under
DAC312HP you will find that the price is $6.75 each or 100+ for $4.50.
 The problem is who wants to buy 100 and also they will not be available
until January of 2003 at that price. I have been going on their site
for over a year and they have pushed back the production of that part by
over 8 months and changed the price several times. Who knows what the
final price will be, just wanted to clear that up. DAC312's just are
not cheap anyway you slice it, but they are crucial for Atari vector
pcbs and imo fail often. If you don't want to take that route and only
want a small # of them at a price that you can count on, then I have
some. The prices are below. If you are interested in a full list of
ic's that I have for sale...then just ask for it and I will email it
right over. I can accept Paypal payments at catfishh@bellsouth.net or
you can send a MO or Cashiers Check to the below address.

Prices:
1-5 -$6.00 each
5-10 $5.50 each
10-50 $5.00 each