Re: Looking for an Eprom Programmer

From: Dave Knight <dax_at_xmission.com>
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 00:28:57 EST

I have a Data I/O 29B with Logicpak and another 29A with Unipak
that I'll make a package deal on for someone. Both pass self test
and are in great physical shape and I have the Promlink software (
from Mike Haaland) and manual in pdf but that's as fas as I've
gotten so far with testing. Call me crazy but I've decided that I just
want a Needhams EMP 10 or anything else thats small and will
cover the 25xxx - 27xxx that I usually need. I don't think I'll be
doing PAL's right away - famous last words!
  I'll either trade towards another working programmer or take
$125.00 for both.
I also have a Sunshine 4 gang that supports 27xxx/28xxx that I
may sell if I can just get a decent one that will do the 2532's I
always need.

-Dave