Re: Repro Major Havoc Marquees

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:58:17 EST

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Jon Raiford wrote:

> If your Major Havoc Marquee(s) come in the mail today, be very careful not
> to handle them with your bare hands. If you get a fingerprint on the

Too late ! Just installed mine. Looks fantastic !

 I don't see any fingerprints. The box however looked like it had been sat
on by everyone in the post office, and the top edges are a bit creased.

You can't see the folds once it is installed, but there are some stray red
marks along the top border. I'm guessing the black is done last and covers
some other colors ? If so, the black came off and the red is now showing
through.

While Tom is getting handling instructions, is there a specific black I can
use to touch it up ? It's so small it's not even worth the shipping or
hassle to replace -- if the color was right I could just cover it with a
felt tip pen.

My only real complaint is now I can see just how faded my control panel is.
:-( And oh boy, that old overlay was in bad shape --- reds were orange,
yellow were just not there

-Chris