Re: atari hex key tool

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 00:37:35 EST

Not associated with 'em but I have bought from them before. They are a
reliable vendor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=749244622

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13727&item=749413506

If your not interested in mail-order then any GOOD hardware store (not Home
Depot) or tool store should carry "tamper proof" or "security" torx bits.

Be careful, Bally Midway also used a tamper proof screws on marquee's &
joysticks (Tron, Ms. Pac-Man, Gorf, etc.) those require tamper proof HEX
bits not TORX. I think the 33pc. auctions featured above have both....

Regards,

Steven Winslow