Lunar Lander Backdoor Sheet Scan Available

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 17:20:53 EST

Greetings,

I have finished the scan and cleanup of a NOS Lunar Lander upright back door
sheet. It is in PDF format. It will be on my website for download for a few
days. After that I will replace the file with information on how to obtain
the PDF (I have very little web space). Comments (good or bad) on the work
are appreciated to help make the next scans better.

There is a PDF comment attached to the document. To close it, right click on
the comment window top bar and choose "Close Note".

Here is the link:
http://tinyurl.com/3yzh

Enjoy!
-Commander Dave