Re: Looking for Lunar Lander schematics

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel.rosenzweig_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 23:43:52 EST

Just a quick addendum. I removed the board to look at it, then reinserted
it and scoped each of the X axis input bits. Of course, each bit was moving
like it should. Then I checked the output of the game on the scope again,
and it was good. So, now I have an intermittent problem to find. This
problem first happened several months ago, and when I scoped it, I saw the
failure on the scope, then moments later, it looked great on the scope, and
then it looked great on the monitor, too! The problem has just come back
recently, so I fiigured I'd finally do something about it. I'll have to
leave the test equipment hooked up, that will guarantee that the problem
never comes back. :-)

Joel-