FS: Cinematronics TL182CN amp Sale

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 09:06:49 EST

Hi,

I have a few of the Cinematronics TL182CN analog switch, 14pin dips
left. I am going to offer the following deals below on them. These
have become hard to find and I think the prices are very fair on them.
 I just want to move these last few out and get some other parts in
stock. I can take Paypal payments at this email address or you can send
a check or MO to the below address.

10-49 $3.00each
49-99 $2.50 each
100 + $2.00 each

Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

Just let me know what you need and thanks for your time,
Mark Capps