Re: OT: I,Robot help

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 12:17:01 EST

Jeff,

I would suspect the 82S09 bipolar SRAM on the I, Robot 'mathbox' or it's socket.
And the power supply. The only problems I had with mine was bad RAM and the two
bad PROMs. Guess I never did get around to doing that I, Robot technical
guide...

BTW, the rasterlist (although sometimes quiet) would be a perfect on topic place
for this.

tm