RE: Toroidal transformer query...

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 11:48:06 EST

Sadly not. Two problems with that idea! 1. The cab (and working board) is in a
different country at the moment (long story), 2) All I have left is non-working
PCBs, and a scope for the display!

As it will be probably six months before the cab comes back my way I'm after
sitting down with my test setup and trying to fix up three two Asteroids and one
Asteroids Deluxe boards that I have here that I know don't work. (Hence the
toroidal tranformer).

:O)

Martin.