Re: Very Dim Asteroids Monitor Problem

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 15:06:10 EST

>Could you tell me what the input voltage is on your EHT? Is it higher than
>25v?

I wish I could help, but my multimeter packed up yesterday. :-(

There are people who frequent this group who will know for sure - I'll bet
they'll pipe up soon enough.

>It seems like this monitor is capable of running under both 25volt
>operation and 35 volt operation. I think it depends on the power supply
>you're using. I'm wondering if I swapped in a newer power supply if it
>would work?

Have you tried doing a search of the RGVAC newsgroup via Google Groups ?
I'm sure vector monitor voltages have come up before. Maybe also search
through the Vectorlist archives?

How about also looking in the black and white vector monitor FAQ at
www.ionpool.net ?

Also try looking in the manuals for the G05 series, which can be found here:

http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/monitors.html

Hope that helps point you in the right direction,
Phil