Re: Wintron (was: Uh oh...)

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 23:27:32 EST

Unfortunately, Wintron was bought out at least two
years ago. I believe they operate more or less
independently under the VDC umbrella. I would expect no
change in quantity pricing on their part.

Can anyone here speak Chinese?

tm

The last paragraph is promising:

  Wintron's commitment to rapid prototyping, timely
delivery, competitive
  pricing and customer service means it will be a
welcome addition to the
  VDC family.

I get the feeling our Ampliphone replacements come
under the "rapid
prototyping" catagory. Hey -- if nothign else we could
e-mail this VDC and
tell them how much we love buying replacement
Ampliphone's and look forward
to working with them in the future !

While you're at it, maybe the new parent company would
be interested in a
cost-effective quantity purchase.

The old one didn't seem to be.