Re: Tac/Scan problems

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 15:42:19 EST

I'd first reseat all the boards in the card cage... check the
ribbon cable between the XY Timing and control boards...

After that, I'd try another XY timing and control board pair if
you have some around.

If you end up needing any boards, I have CPU and XY board pairs
for these games (you would have to bring over the CPU ROM and
security chip from your CPU board as I don't think I have specifically
Tac/Scan CPU boards).

-- Curt