Re: Sega soundboards SUCK!

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 23:21:59 EST

I've got a Universal Sound board just like that. Repairing the other sound
boards is pretty straight forward, but the Universal Sound Board can be a
major pain to debug. I've got two sound boards work fine except that they
have a "bong" sound in the explosions, and several boards that, while they
are fine with Star Trek, have problems making the sounds for Tac/Scan.

I'll have to post my repair logs for USBs someday.