Re: HANTAREX Vector monitor

From: Paul Swan <pswan_at_lsil.com>
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 15:00:19 EST

Hi,

Hantarex B+W vector monitors were used in the Sidam Asterock copy of
Asteroids.

Someone in the UK was chatting to Hantarex at a trade show in the UK,
and they did do an initial run of a couple of hundred colour vector
monitors for Atari but in the end Atari did not award them a contract.
Rumour has it that Hantarex did actually say that with appropriate
demand, they would be prepared to do another production run of them (!).

One person in the UK has one of these Hantarex colour vector monitors,
NOS in the box.

I have asked for a scan of the manual but it's not been done yet :-/

Regards,

Paul.