Re: Quad-Bit Slicers

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 11:51:55 EST

> Can one of these go in ANY socket on the BZ/Tempest/RB aux board, and
> eliminate all 4 of the 137004's?

137004-001 is a 2901, same chip, just not branded with an Atari part#

I have a Tempest math box sitting in front of me that I just fixed, it
has AM2901BDCs in F/H2, J2 and KL2 and I didn't put them in there :-)

Here is some info I found on the google archive of RGVAC, the last ones
I got from B&G were AM2901BDC. There was also a thread from 2001 indicating
B&G had been out of stock, they are back in their catalog now so I'd consider
ordering. I might get a couple more if you were ordering and would charge
me less than $5 to ship them.

Tony