RE: Quad-Bit Slicers

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_someotherplace.com>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 13:00:44 EST

I am pretty sure Mark Capps has the AM2901's real cheap. I have a tube
of them sitting here, nice and pretty ceramic packages. :) The quad
bit slice sounds kind of neat but also seems prone to the same type of
"all eggs in one basket" failure mode the quad pokey would suffer. One
goes, replace the whole thing. Gimme the singles!

Richard