Re: Quad-Bit Slicers

From: Mark Shostak (DOS) <shostak_at_augustmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 12:19:02 EST

> If you don't need more than a few, if you know anyone stateside, you
> could always have them get it, and send it to you as a "gift"....
> that might get you around all those taxes...
>
> -- Curt

At a buck and a half each, you don't have to "get around" all those taxes.
Ask nicely and I'm sure someone (myself included) would send a couple
to you as a gift (as opposed to a "gift"). Personally, I paid about $4 (USD)
each for mine, and that was a few years ago.

---
> still, on the bright side at least not having george bush running my country i still have rights.
> just found a leaked copy of the upcoming 'PATRIOT ACT II' on the net.
> and people thought the taliban where bad!!!!!!!
<snip>
> > +import duty(20%), + VAT(17.5%) = a hell of a lot.
Can't blame Bush for your taxes...
btw, got a link to that upcoming 'PATRIOT ACT II' ? I'd like to read it.
-Mark