WTB: Pots

From: Danny Pearson <dannypearson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 06:48:14 EST

Hi can anyone help me find the following parts:

1) The HV regulator pot for the WG 6100 monitor. These are the four pin
type that I just cant find.

2) The pots for the Star Wars controller. Mine have started to become a
little imprecise, real annoying if you're trying to break your hi score :)

Ideally I'd want a source in the UK, but US one's will do as well.

TIA

Danny.