Re: Needs must when the devil drives.... AKA opening a can of worms.

From: oll <oll_at_lineone.net>
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 08:18:32 EST

Chris :-

That looks totally restorable to me. You will never get rid of that crack
but can re-inforce it from the inside and use acrylic paint to hide the tear
in the artwork.

I just sold one of my sw uprights to Greg Mott in the UK. He bought it as he
has a complete one that doesnt work , so instead of waiting for repairs on
the boardset, ARII and monitor he purchased one from me. So he has a dead
complete very good nick cabinet sitting there doing nothing. You could
probably get him to keep the parts and just sell the shell.

See you at Bazmeet?

oll!