RE: Needs must when the devil drives.... AKA opening a ca n of worms.

From: Bachmann, Joe <Joe.Bachmann_at_citadelgroup.com>
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 15:36:03 EST

I'm in agreement also. On the left side you could push it back together
with clamps and glue it. The front could get the same treatment. The
gouge in the top could be filled in with Bondo or wood filler. Perhaps
after that an extra piece of wood inside to hold it together even
better.

If you had a repro cab, you'd probably be putting more workinto getting
that done than fixing this.

Of course, this one does unfortunately have a WG :(

Just my $.02

JB