Re: Sega vectors and that +3VAC

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 22:34:30 EST

I thought I remember reading somewhere that this could be wiried into +5V,
but I'd find someone who has done it before trying it....

If you are in need of a Sega Supply, I have a sega supply (including
the transformer)... I myself have not had much of a problem with them
but I don't run my games all that often.

-- Curt