RE: BZ > RB conversions -- four Happ sticks available

From: <ygroups_at_andora.org.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 07:18:06 EST

Hi Lewis,

Do you take paypal and are willing to ship to UK?

If so, I will take one for 20 bucks plus the shipping.

Thanks - Tim.

"Mills, Lewis" <lewismills@psc.state.mo.us>
Sent by: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com
05/03/03 01:18
Please respond to vectorlist

        To: "'vectorlist@synthcom.com'" <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
        cc:
        Subject: RE: VECTOR: BZ > RB conversions -- four Happ sticks available

Hi all,
I ran across a guy that wants to sell four of these sticks from a
CyberSled. He says they are used in very good shape. I can get all four
for US$20 each, but I just want one to get one to keep as a spare. Please
email me (lmills01@mchsi.com) if you are interested in one or more at $20 each plus a few bucks for
shipping.
Lewis