RE: REQ: can anybody re-post a recent post for me?

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 21:27:52 EST

My SW CP had a steering wheel and gas peddle. But, it's back to being a
SW!

Repost:

http://www.andys-arcade.net/Dcp07488.jpg

the marquee is there, its an ESB, and has just been oversprayed with
black paint.

the game is Konami 'Top Speed' and it works, complete with gear shifter,
and gas pedal.

the amplifone monitor obviously had gone long ago, and a wg6100 was put
in its place. Then the 6100 guts were thrown out, but the frame was
re-used and it now has a cracking Hantarex MTC 900 in there.

the serial number is UR00400 !! and it is an Amercan machine, probably
one of the first starwars machines to ever hit the uk...

also, check out the funky colour of the front grey artwork, its very
strange isn't it...

oh the shame, the criminality of it all.

the sideart is still in great condition, might make a good retrofit.

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com
------
SNIP