Re: re:Battlezone woes

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 16:38:05 EST

You might have bad ground connections between the monitor, logic board and
power supply. Have you beefed these up? Very important!!! The idea is to
make certain that the common tie point (good and tight, use a lock
washer!!) on Atari power supplies has a 18 gauge wire running directly to
the logic board (bolt/solder to the board!), power supply (solder the
sucker), and monitor chassis - double check the connection of the monitor
mother board to the chassis!

If anyone has done this and will take pictures I will happily add them to
my tech tips page on flippers.com - I just don't have anything in stock
right now for demo pictures.

John :-#)#