Re: Odd Asteroids board

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 07:38:35 EST

that is a bootleg asteroids pcb, probably made in Italy, at the same place
that Zaccaria had pcb manufactured. They were fitted to Alca 'Planet'
machines, and Siddam 'Asterock'. Boards from this plant always have a
characteristic look, ie very brown and poopy looking.

i have a few, and they are very poor quality :) direct copies tho, so when
they work, they're just fine.

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com