RE: Odd Asteroids board

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 09:24:04 EST

Mine is running a twin board bootleg set, but doesn't have a nice solder mask,
just looks like any jamma era pcb boardset, but I have the same experience as
James, about 3 dead genuine boards and one rock solid bootleg!

The only bummer is that when you "unfold" the bootleg boardset, because of the
connectors in the middle I can't fit the back door on the machine - not the end
of the world, but bit of a bummer.

Martin.