Re: MH and Tempest spinner not compatable?

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 22:23:47 EST

This may sound stupid, but I know when playing with a Major Havoc
in a tempest (before I knew better) I was not flipping the smaller
of the two PCB connectors. The orientation on the adapter board
is opposite on that connector to the one on the original Tempest board.

Although when that is done, none of the controls work... and actuall
one of the buttons will cause the board to reset :-) ...

-- Curt