RE: Re: Vectorlist Archives broken...?

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:20:59 EST

I had (key word: HAD) the full vector and raster archive of the old list
until I had a hard drive crash. I know a few people also did the "get"
commands as the old list was closing up. Is anyone willing to share the? I
believe they are posted somewhere, but my links also got killed in the hard
drive crash. (actually I don't need all of them, and I could go through the
index and let someone know which ones I am missing).

Joe