Re: Star Wars UR 9336

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:00:42 EST

> Don't drop your games. Here's what can happen
> http://www.joesarcade.com/games/swpart/starwars.html

Pah, you call that damage :-)

I had a friend move an I, Robot for me once. He stood it upright in
the back of his pickup truck, tied-down strapped to the cab. Unfortunately
he forgot there was a 8" high entrance way that he had to drive though
and he literally decapitated the cabinet.

I also had a cabinet dropped by Yellow Freight. A Star Trek (converted
Tempest). I remember seeing the guy on the forklift driving this shrink
wrapped pallet towards me and me telling him he had the wrong item, as
there was nothing on the pallet that was more than 1 foot high. It was a
weird ending to an episode of (with hindsight) pretty deceptive behaviour
by Yellow.

Tony