Re: Star Wars UR 9336

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 15:45:45 EST

I have to agree with the others -- nothing a little bit of wood and bondo
wouldn't fix.

The guys I worked for were taking a game back to WorldWide (in Chicago).
They had it in the back of the pickup truck lying on its back. No
rope. No tailgate (!!!). "We've never lost a game" was the statement.
Well, they dumped it in traffic a few blocks from worldwide. Turns out
their rep was driving nearby. He helped them pick up the pieces.

It was a Commando. There were no big pieces of wood left. It had been
a cheapo pressboard cabinet. The only thing that survived was the cpu
board set. So we converted another game to it. And one of the guys
who worked there was in the military. So he painted the cabinet up. It
made money. The guys didn't really learn from that little incident.

Kurt