RE: Looking for a tube socket for Gravitar

From: Fish, David <David.Fish_at_axcelis.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 07:44:12 EST

Dave,

 You'd have more luck asking for a G08 neck board and using the socket
from it. I seem to recall doing this a few years ago when my Focus
contact 'stuck' to the tube pin. There are alot more dead G08's than
scavangable 6100's. I'll look in my G08 heap and see if I've got an
extra. Email me at the @attbi.com address today or tomorrow.

David Fish "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA You won't get it!
   dfish_1.at.attbi.com By hook or by crook we will"
   David.Fish.at.axcelis.com _The Prisoner_