Re: Amplifone, testing SCR (Q4)

From: Jonathan Stanley <jstanley1_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 19:15:41 EST

Mouser.com has the SCR (Q4), part number is 610-2N5062. It is a
8amp 100V Silicon Controlled Rectifier in a type TO-92 package which
is exactly what you need. Mine *was* bad even though the faq said he
had never seen a bad one. If you're not sure, just replace it - they
only cost 40 cents! Mouser can ship first class mail and I think
there is no minimum order so the cost is next to nothing. I got
several parts from them when I successfully rebuilt my HV board last
month.

Jonathan