Re: New High voltage Replacement for 6100

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 22:36:32 EDT

No surface mount parts or custom parts all are common and available.
Standard off the shelf stuff. Most exotic part is the Flyback and that could
be changed with just about any flyback that runs at NTSC Frequency and uses
approx. 145V B+ with some slight modifications. The flyback that is on it is
very common and can be sourced easy for the time being.

Fred