Re: Major Havoc Marquee - Which machine is this for ?

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 14:03:50 EDT

> I'm not affiliated with this guy but I was just curious what cabinet a
> marquee like this goes on? It's certainly not for the dedicated
> cabinet. Looks like the same size as Tempest conversion but Tempest has
> the wooden frame and the vents on the side and used an overlay not a glass
> marquee. Looks too big for Space Duel/Gravitar/Black Widow. I dunno -
> What do you think ?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3219133699&category=13718

Looks like the Tempest conversion marquee. IIRC there is a glass piece
which sits in the middle of the frame between the marquee and the light.

These come up every so often on ePay, someone just pulled the marquee
off and trimmed it so that all is left is the glass portion with the
art stuck to it.

I could be wrong, but thats what it looks like. Not a lot of use unless
you want to hang it from your wall.

tony