Heavy Duty BU406d was: Ampliphone HV -- Now Working !

From: Joe <jb_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 16:02:17 EDT

The BU508d does not work. I have a HV unit here which did not work using
the 508d. I replaced just the 508d with one of my 408d parts and it came
right up.

The BU408d part I have available are a slightly heavier duty part. It
can handle more current. www.joesarcade.com/bu406d.pdf
<http://www.joesarcade.com/bu406d.pdf>

I know of no other drop in replacement. I have seen many things put in
place of the BU, but none of them work.

JB