Re: Asteroids - jagged vectors

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 05:35:36 EDT

funny you should mention this, but look what i found wrong with one of the
asteroids boards i have here :

http://www.andys-arcade.net/Dcp07732.jpg

I didn't look too closely at it yet, but by scoping the X output it is
obvious the problem is in the X axis though.. I did check all the inputs to
the X axis DAC on my scope, and they are all fine...

Whoever's first to solve it, post your results :)

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com