Best CPO repro for Asteroids?

From: <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:52:48 EDT

Hello Guys,

I just bought myself my second vector game, a nice Astroids!

It needs a little work, for example the CPO, but the good news is that the
sides are in very nice condition and the beast is complete and should work
(gonna get it tonight). I am so happy to find one of these in Europe!

Anyway, I have been looking around for a new CPO, and have some questions:

1. What is the most accurate / best quality repro?
2. Does the original CPO cover only part of the CP or is it a wrap-around? I've
seen both on sales.

Thanks for any advice, guys!

Mendel (Tek)