Re: VECTOR:Fluke 9010 Tape Drive repair kits - last call for cost only pricing

From: <A218_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 09:37:24 EDT

I just got my order in, and have mailed out, all prepaid orders via Priority
Mail.

I have one play hub kit left at the original offer price, and 2 rewind kits.
Play hub kit is $16.75 plus $3.85 S&H; rewind hub kit is $18.75 plus $3.85 S&
H. Because my original offer was to sell these kits at my cost only, the S&H
charge is $3.85 no matter how many kits you buy.

All orders paid for after 5/10/03 will be priced at $30 shipped for the play
kits, $32 shipped for the rewind kits.

I have fixed 3 tape drives out of 3 with these kits - apparently the majority
of the tape failures in 9010s are due to uneven wear or storage dimples in
the play hub, and sloppy rewind due to worn rewind hubs.
Art

If you need to send me a payment for an auction or other item:
My Pay Pal ID is artgames@nycap.rr.com
All items sold as is unless otherwise mentioned

My US Mail address is: My UPS address is:

Art Mallet Deluxe Vending c/o Smith
Ind.
POB 456 18 Hudson St
Mechanicville NY 12118 Mechanicville NY 12118