Hello everyone, I updated my for sale list with prices....

From: BrianTanksley <BrianTanksley_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 01:16:33 EDT

Hello everyone. I just wanted you all to know that I updated my list of artwork that I have for sale. Here's what I posted on RGVAC:

NOS & USED ARTWORK FOR SALE UPDATED WITH PRICES..

Hello everyone. I am way too new at this selling stuff. I've decided to post everything with prices now. I have not been able to keep track of all of your emails. I am overwhelmed with email. Some of you are going to be angry at the price changes. I cannot remember what all of you have offered me so I just picked prices that I thought were fair based on your offers and that would move this stuff out. I am sorry if I quoted any of you higher prices on any of this stuff. I do not have time to sift through all of the email to let you all know that I am putting prices on this now. Please understand. This is a new experience for me and I want you all to be happy. If I quoted you a higher price than what is listed, then let me know and I'll give you first dibs on the item. So many of you have emailed and I hope this revised list is satisfactory to you all. Thanks in advance. Email me directly please at Briantanksley@aol.com. I accept PayPal. You can check my eBay feedback as well. My eBay name is Btank1. I have one negative feedback from a crazy person who's feedback is negative I think. ;-) Thanks everyone. Have a great night. As I post this, it's 1:02 am in Louisville, KY. ;-)

Brian Tanksley

Parts List As Of May 9, 2003

Not Reproduction Artwork All NOS or used

Qty. Item Description

1) Crazy Climber marquee (excellent shape) $50

1) Q Bert side art set (awesome NOS!) $100

2) Galaxy Ranger marquee's (Both Glass 1 mint in original bubble wrap and one near mint) $33 for NOS and $25 for near mint

1) Qix marquee (glass and in good shape) $20

2) Venture marquee's (both in excellent shape) $10 each

3) Jungle Hunt marquee's (1 is glass in great shape and the others are plexi NOS mint shape with protective coating over art) $15 each

1) Mouse Trap marquee (excellent shape) $15

1) Cosmic Avenger marquee (excellent shape) $15

1) Kickman mini "cabaret" front glass (Glass NOS MINT) $25

2) Kickman front glass (Glass 1 near mint and 1 mint NOS) $30 each

2) Space Zap front glass (1 glass near mint and 1 plexi near mint NOS) $15 each

1) Q Bert front glass (glass NOS MINT) $100

2) Gun Fight bezel glass (1 has scratches on gray that may show when installed) $30 each

2) Pac Man mini (Cabaret) Marquee's (1 still has protective cover on artwork, both have minor scratches) $35 each

1) Pooyan marquee (MINT protective coating on both sides) $40

1) Tutankham control panel overlay (mint never used, perforated button holes not punched out yet!) $40

3) Scramble marquee's (all near mint, 2 have masking tape label on front) $20 each

1) Phoenix marquee (very nice, has masking tape label on front) $20

3) Berzerk marquee's (near mint with protective masking over art) $25 each

2) Mr. Do's Castle marquee's (mint with protective cover over artwork) $25 each

2) Donkey Kong marquee's (1 mint with protective cover over artwork, has a piece of tape stuck on back and 1 nice used) $20 used and $30 NOS

1) Astro Blaster marquee (mint with protective cover over artwork, dark blue) $20

1) Donkey Kong Jr. marquee (nice shape, has amusement license sticker on front) $30

1) Missle Command cocktail top glass (mint) $150

1) Sprint II front glass (mint with protective cover over artwork) $35

1) Mario Bros. marquee for large cabinet (mint with protective cover over artwork) $40

1) Pole Position 2 monitor glass (mint still wrapped in bubble wrap) $40

1) Turbo front glass (nice shape) $40

3) Asteroids front plexiglass (2 NOS with protective masking but have slight scratches in black art and 1 used in decent shape) $25 each

1) Lady Bug front glass (mint with protective cover over artwork) $30

1) Cosmic Guerilla front glass (mint with protective cover over artwork) $45

1) Seawolf 2 front glass (mint) $50

1) Donkey Kong front glass (very nice, light scratches) $30

1) Space Duel marquee (mint) $10

1) Missle Command marquee with speaker holes (very nice almost mint) $25

1) Pleiades marquee (very nice) $25

2) Lady Bug marquee's (1 Pink and 1 Green both mint with protective masking over artwork) $25 each

1) Karnov marquee (mint with protective masking over artwork) $15

And more on the way. ;-)